Green Tree Animal Hospital
We are pleased to offer a wide variety of
veterinary services! These include Dentistry,
Preventive Medicine, Breeding Services and more!
20% Off Grooming
Offer valid until December, 20 2019.
We are excited to announce that we have earned
AAHA accreditation. Find out more about us and
what this means for you and your pet.
Stem Cell Therapy
We are pleased to offer Stem Cell Therapy
to our patients! Learn more about this
exciting new treatment.
Consider this minimally invasive, faster healing surgery for your pet
Learn more about the wellness and
vaccination plans available at our clinic
Regenerative medicine is a relatively new branch of medicine that harnesses and amplifies the body’s own healing mechanisms to accelerated healing.
Heat exhaustion in dogs
With an Excessive Heat Watch issued for our area we wanted to give you some tips on how to prevent your pet from becoming over heated or becoming a victim of heat stroke. Here are the 6 top tips you can use
- When the temperature is high, don’t let your dog linger on hot surfaces like asphalt and cement. Being so close to the ground can heat their body quickly and is also an invitation for burns on sensitive paw pads. Keep walks to a minimum.
- Giving your dog a lightweight summer haircut can help prevent overheating, but never shave to the skin. Dogs need one inch of protection to prevent sunburns.
- Provide access to fresh water at all times. Make certain an outside dog has access to shade and plenty of cool water.
- Restrict exercise when temperatures soar, and do not muzzle your dog because it inhibits their ability to pant.
- Many dogs enjoy a swim, splashing in a wading pool, or a run through a sprinkler in warmer weather. This can help bring body temperatures down.
- Never leave your pet in a parked car, not even if you park in the shade or plan to be gone for only a few minutes. The temperature inside of a car can reach oven-like temperatures in just minutes, often in excess of 140 degrees. That quick errand can turn into a disaster and could be fatal for your pet.
The Veterinary Care Foundation is a 501(c)(3) charitable foundation that helps veterinary practices fund their discounted and no-charge cases. A full 100% of all funds donated to the VCF go directly to veterinary practices.
Welcome to Green Tree Animal Hospital
At Green Tree Animal Hospital, we strive to provide the highest level of veterinary care. We embrace the technology and resources that aid us in improving the well being, as well as reducing the pain and suffering, of our patients. We devote ourselves to the highest form of care for all of our animals as well as the education and satisfaction of their owners. We invite you to learn more about us and by checking out our online tour.Read Our Reviews
Dr. Joe and his staff are the best! They are caring, informative and compassionate. They are just a phone call away when I need them. My two dogs could not be in better care.Nita M.
It’s hard to find a veterinarian that cares about the people as much as the animal and I have found that with Dr. Joe. He is a wonderful caring doctor and I would highly recommend him.Kathy V.
Really appreciated how much time and care Dr Yocum and his staff took with my animals. Would highly recommend him.Vicky V.C.
I was so worried about the anesthesia because of his age but I was assured that even though he was high risk, they would take every precaution including putting him in an oxygen tent to give him that extra help. And he recovered fast!Kathy G.
My dog had a seizure for the 1st time. I walk in (run in) to the office and I am greeted with an empathetic staff. The vet sees my dog within minutes. They say you can tell a lot about people by the way dogs react to them. My dog loved them. Amazing!Green Tree Client
My pet needed particularly special attention and his behavior did not make his “procedure” (nail trimming) an easy process. However, the staff was so incredibly patient and loving to my dog that I felt safe that he would be taken care of.Morgan I.
You have all been so kind to us and have helped us out so many times. We really value the service that you have given us!Green Tree Client
We came in because our dog had a wound that would not heal. Everyone we interacted with was friendly and knowledgeable. The office was warm and home-like without a trace of pet odor. Most importantly, Dr. Yocum’s treatment worked. Highly recommend.Kim
I was only there for the grooming services.. But I was very impressed with the entire office and staff.Green Tree Client
All facets of the appointment were handled in a very professional and courteous manner. The treatment was done with the comfort of my dog as a top priority. He was greeted and introduced to both of the techs that were there. Well done.Green Tree Client